Distro: Ubuntu LTS 14.04.03 64bit Expertise Level: Medium
Quick disclaimer; I do not take full credit for the documentation its sole purpose is educational. Portions of this tutorial have been rebuilt from existing tecmint.com tutorials.
- Check if web services are currently running
- Run bash command: ps -ef | grep -Ei ‘(apache|httpd)’ | grep -v grep
- Perform localhost lookup “localhost” or “127.0.0.1” on the webbrowser
- Apache Configuration
- To configure options: /etc/apache2/apache2.conf
- LogFormat “%h %l %u %t \”%r\” %>s %b” [nickname]